Welcome to the Virginia EMS portal web site. As a reminder, your user ID is your Virginia EMS number. Be sure to include the alpha character preceding the number string. The password is case sensitive.
If you are having trouble logging in, you can utilize one of the following to assist you:
1. Click on the Reset Password link under the Sign In button on the right. This will allow you to reset your password based upon your security questions.
2. Contact the OEMS/VDH Help Desk at 804-864-7200, option 2. The help desk is available Monday through Friday during normal business hours, except for state/federal holidays.
3. Email the VDH Helpdesk. Click on the Email VDH Helpdesk button on the right to send an email to the helpdesk.
Your Virginia EMS Portal is a powerful gateway to the Virginia EMS system. Through the portal you can:
1. Update your address.
2. Keep your contact information up to date.
3. Change your password.
4. Change your Security question.
5. Check your CE.
6. Confirm your recertification eligibility.
7. Obtain your eligibility to test letter for access to Va. Consolidated Test Sites and National Registry psychomotor examinations.
8. Initiate affiliating with an EMS Agency.
If you have any suggestions for improving the Virginia EMS Portal, please email your suggestions to Warren Short at email@example.com